Monday, May 2, 2016

I believe in miracles!

Oh my goodness! I actually don't know where to start, but uhm.. pretty much my subject line says it all.. Hahaha 😄okay then, i'll tell you why *wink 😋*

Uh, so this week, me and my companion had this goal called.. "Pray for specific miracles" 
So last thursday night we prayed for a specific miracle.

"Tomorrow (friday) exactly 3:30pm, just a random married couple sitting on a bench at Kings Cross" Parang ganun yung details hahaha nakalimutan ko na eh! But guess what?! We found a married couple sa bench ng Kings Cross, eksatong 3:30pm! And guess what?! Pinoy sila! And guess what??? We taught them (Lesson1) on the spot! Sa bench mismo!!!!!!! HAHAHAH ISNT AWESSOOOOMEEE?? 😁

And last saturday, we prayed for..
"Willing to listen and willing to keep commitments kind of person" So guess what? HAHAHA we found someone who is willing to listen and willing to keep commitments! Shes Sister R, originally from El Salvador, She even said to us. "Why you guys didnt found me sooner?" And im like.. "ashdgeilaufgjksdbfjksdfhuohsrf" HAHAHAHA

And yes, I had my first indian food! HAHA yummeh! And yesterday, sinurprise ako sa dinner appointment ng Adobo ang ulam hahaha ang saya!

So, I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES!
Till next update! I LOVE YOU ALL!


With Sister Hubert


Truly Yours


Gas up!


Common-comps photo


Welcome home..


With Sister Hoffman and Sister Hubert

No comments:

Post a Comment