Monday, October 3, 2016

Transfer 6: Abbotsford to North Shore

So last Saturday night, our assistants called us for our transfer news. My companion is staying and I'm leaving.. Oh man, I didn't see that coming! My heart is a little bit broken from the news because I love my area so much, and I love my companion! I wanna serve and learn with her more. But yeah, "I'll go where you want me to go." haha words cant explain how much i love the Abbotsford area! Like man.. I wish I can stay here forever, the area and the ward is amazing, i cant even complain! 😉 BUT I'M SO EXCITED TO SERVE THE LOVELY PEOPLE IN NORTH SHORE!!! 

And guess what?! Here's the fun part! There's so many Filipinos in that area and Bro Oro (from home ward) is a member of the bishopric there! AHHH! YEHEY!😁 

Transfer News: I'm getting transferred to North Shore, I will be opening and whitewashing the area with Sister Gregory (My Abby Sister Training Leader).. I've never white washed before! So this is gonna be an adventure! 🏔🏙

Companionship on fire! 😊

Companionship on fire! 😊

 🌲🍁

With our golden investigator! ☺

My Abbotsford parents! ❤

The truth is restored!


No comments:

Post a Comment