Monday, January 23, 2017

Chicken wings...

This week is pretty amazing!!! We found new SOLID investigators! Hahahaha! Oh how great is our joy! We are trying so hard to find new solid inv so that we can increase our teaching pool, (since we prayerfully reflected on some of them), but anyway this week, we visited one of our less-active member in our ward. We watched the Restoration movie with them...and oh my heck....she cried! Mind you, she's tough! I'm like "...." like really we didn't see that coming. But one thing is for sure, SHE DEFINITELY FELT THE SPIRIT! 

And something super funny happened to me this week! HAHAHA!
So...We are at the dinner appointment, they fed us spaghetti, and chicken wings...While I was trying to bite off the chicken....... hahahahahahahah oh wait hahahahahaahahha the chicken wings flew over the table.. *FACE PALM* ok bye hahahaahah 😰

Next week my Pday will be on tuesday! As my zone is going to the temple!!! Wohooooo! 💕
And also! Elder Holland is coming in 2 weeks! AHHHH~~~ IM SO STOKED!!!
Sorry my email is kinda messy!
Please bear with me. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment